Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just Some Pics




Greetings from the Jeffrey the Jumping Biker and Prego Shera Monster. No there was no fish eye lens used when taking the picture to the right.
So here it the first blog, a little rough but you get the idea. Here are a few pictures. The top two are for you Cindy, I know you wanted to see some of the stuff I have been working on. One is the cottage mural for a child's play room and the other is a headboard I refinished in an enamel and glaze, kind of fun. Its really nice to have little projects to work on.
Then there are the two Moto-Cross feins, Jeff and David. They have a great time riding with each other, a good source of brotherly competition.
I've been having a little competition of my own, battling out who has the most curves on a trip down to Moab, me or the rocks. Jeff and I had a great time, hiking, four-wheelin (or in my case walking along side the Jeeps) and camping. Jeff and sugar on a hike to Fisher Towers in southern Utah. We had to turn around because the terrain became a little too much for the old girl to handle, which was nice, she made me look good.
All is well here, Jeff is out of school in a couple of weeks, the course work for his PHD is almost done! Yeah! Then he will begin work on his thesis. He has been working really hard but is sure to balance it out with playing hard too. He had his first Moto-Cross race this Saturday, he only fell once, a big improvement, he raced well and had a lot of fun. Its really great to see him out there giving it his all.
We are both so excited for little Jack, he should be here in just 8 more weeks. June 10Th. We can't wait! Soon I'll be uploading pictures of his little face, well hopefully its little, its Jeffrey's boy so you never know. He is a great little kicker, especially when he hears his Daddy's dirt bike, or his Daddy's music playing (ACDC), don't worry I am incorporating a good mix of classical in there.
Until Next time,


1 comment:

Kerstin said...

hey i need your creative genius...i have a headboard i want to paint a similar green like you did yours. i can do the green part but i don't know how you do that brown antiquing look! anyway, let me know if you can help me! i love you!