Another Month gone By! Jack is cooing and gooing and oozing all over the place. We love this little chub a wub, so much! He is getting to be more fun everyday.Then there is dirt biking ofcourse, and Jeff's Birthday, the picture is crooked I know, sorry. One of Jeff's presents was getting me a dirt bike. I thought it was all a bit ridiculous but I have to admit that riding is a lot of fun. I never thought a motorcycle would be fun to ride but it is, especially when I am trying to catch Jeff on the track. I don't know if its sad or not, but I am pretty much willing to do anything to hang out with that kid.
So nothing real big or exciting going on with us. Jeff just started his new job, he is still at Hill Air Force Base but is now over a different department, which he is enjoying a lot. I have been doing little painting jobs here and there which has been great. I am also getting ready for a triathlon, I only have ten days left! I'm excited though, it should be a lot of fun.
Jack is getting bigger everyday, he has already had his forth haircut and weighs about 15 pounds! Holy Smokes!
The bottom picture is of Jack and his sweet cousin Audrey, they are about a month and a half apart and so much fun together. Little Audrey makes her sweet little noises and Jack is sure to let us know that he is all boy with his.












2 comments:
Shera, He is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big he is getting from the last time I have seen him.
Can we say Derek Zoolander?
Post a Comment