Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's been going on?

"You are a Viking, and so is your mother, your grandmother and great grandmother..." Grandma Rube



I am so proud!

Jeff and I enjoying the sunset while working on the new house in Mountain Green.
Jack took this Pic.
Story time with Dad.

Hayrides and Pumpkins!

Hiking with Mom in Moab

Jack working on cars with Dad.
"It doesn't cost any thing to have a dream." Grandma Lassie, at her dream cottage in the midst of the green mountains.
Lassie's Hill
Bonfire at Jud Man's house. Castleton VT
The Crew next to the three story bonfire.

Thank God I married a country boy.

Emily and Teds wedding
I've never heard any one make a complaint whilst swinging at Jud Man's.

1 comment:

Dave & Robin said...

yahoo! An update :) It looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun!!!!