Tuesday, June 5, 2007

HellooOOooo JACK!



Weighing in at 8lbs 2oz, "standing" 21" tall, hailing from Farmington Utah in the right corner its....... JACK WHITMERRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's here!

Shera did an amazing job and little Jack Delson Whitmer was born at 12:30AM June 4 2007.

Holy Smokes, are we really parents???

Nothing could have gone better and we both feel so blessed to have Shera and Jack healthy and as amazing as ever. When so many things can go wrong, it is no mistake when it all goes right and we are greatfull!!

I am going to just put a whole bunch of pictures down so everyone can see, but the whole blogging thing is going to have to wait as Shera and I are both really tired.

Also, there is a quantity disclaimer as my mother and grandparents live far away and I figured they'd like to see EVERY detail, so here they are!



How would you look 5 min after going through a birth canal? (12:35AM June 4th 2007)




The next day.... June 4th 2007





























And were out of the hospital and back home June 5th 07











4 comments:

Kerstin said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!!

I didn't think he would be here til today! I've been telling everyone my friend Shera is having her baby today! So are you still at the hospital cuz I want to come visit you!!

Jack is so dang cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Jeff! I will call you later today!

Kerstin
ps i didn't know you had a blog! i'm so excited I can check it now!

Jamie Lynn said...

Shera and Jeff!!

Congrats! He is so amazing! He looks just like Jeff. Adorable, you guys look great. I'm so happy for you.

Jamie

Jordan said...

He is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for you two. He definitely is a Whitmer, that's for sure. I can't wait to see him in person. You guys are going to be amazing parents. Love ya!

Jordan

Nick and Terryn said...

Shera and Jeff....

Congratulations!!!! Jack is so cute, look at all that dark hair!!! And the dimples are adorable!!!

I hope that you guys are getting some sleep!!! If you ever need to talk mom to mom... I'm here!!

Terryn