
Jack is one Week Old. It has been such a great week too! Jeff and I still can't take our eyes off of him. We have been truly spoiled. Jack, like his father is "practically perfect in every way". He has been sleeping at night like a champ, hardly ever cries and love to look around while he's awake.
Dad has been having a lot of fun with Jack, he plays the guitar for him, sings to him, naps with him and even changes the occasional diaper.
I have been amazed at what a great little, happy baby Jack is. He changes everyday, thankfully his thighs have been the ones to get a little bigger, finally my shift is over.
Jeff has been able to go back to work and I feel great. I never would have imagined the healing and all would go so fast. I am so thankful that Jack and I have been so healthy, it is truly a great blessing.
So all is well, I just wanted to send the latest pics, with a quick note. We will keep you updated! We love you all and want to thank you for all the love and support we have received from all of you.







2 comments:
I can't believe how much they change in such little time! That is crazy. He is so cute! Hope to come see ya this week!
He is so adorable. We missed you at dinner last week. I know you have your hands full with this little bundle of joy. We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment