JACKaMoe is One Month Old!Jack was blessed by his father in church this past Sunday. We were lucky to have some of our family members there to share in such a special day. Jack is growing more and more everyday, we can't believe how much he is changing. Just like his Father he is full of smiles and gas :)
The past two weeks we have been able to spend a lot of time with Jeff's family, which was great. Jeff's Mom flew in from Vermont and his sister and brother in law, and little one, came in from Pennsylvania. So pretty much the whole fam was around. Everyone had a great time getting to know little Jack.
The pics are of Jacks blessing day, the fourth of July and Jack's first motocross experience, well at least out of the womb. We had noise cancelling head phones for the little guy, he didn't seem to mind all the dirt bikes buzzing around. Jeff did a great job at the race, it was fun to hang out and visit with his family in between heats.
We are almost at the Six week mark, Yeah! I am feeling Fantastic and can't believe how well everything has gone. Jeff and I just did the Wasatch Crest trail a couple days ago, it felt so great to be back on my mountain bike again, I couldn't believe how much I had missed it. We may all be heading down to Southern Utah this weekend for a downhill Mt. Bike race. It will be nice to spend the weekend all together.
So all is well, just a thought, Jeff and I are talking about the sailing trip this winter, if anyone is interested let us know! We are thinking about doing a catamaran this time.
Well take Care, the Whitmers.











No comments:
Post a Comment