your pictures make me want to go camping or go to moab. the other day i thought of when we went with cam & cindy snowshoing at that cabin remember? i would give anything to do that again.
Shera...my long lost neighbor and friend! I found your blog through Kerstin. Your boy is so cute...we have a little boy about the same age as well! ~Meggan Platt Our blog is meggmattandty.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Shera,
Don't know if you'll remember me... but your boy is so stinkin' cute! You are a beautiful family!
-Nicole Jacobson
your pictures make me want to go camping or go to moab. the other day i thought of when we went with cam & cindy snowshoing at that cabin remember? i would give anything to do that again.
He is getting so big! I'm excited for Jack to meet Lucy.
Shera...my long lost neighbor and friend! I found your blog through Kerstin. Your boy is so cute...we have a little boy about the same age as well! ~Meggan Platt Our blog is meggmattandty.blogspot.com
Post a Comment