So we all headed up to a cabin in the mountains for the weekend. The whole Thredgold clan was there. Spending time with everyone was wonderful. Cindy and her family just returned from Belgium, so to have the whole fam there was great. We snowmobiled, built snow forts and went sledding. Jeff built an amazing luge run for the tubes, it was pretty extreme to say the least.
Jack wasn't so sure about the tempeture, it was a little chilly. Oh I love that boy!
All the girls together again, YEAH!
Me and my little man, we had fun hiking through the trees.
The two men in my life, doing their best Zoolander faces. It is amazing how strong those Whitmer genes are. If the new baby is a girl chances are she will look just like these two.
Dad and Jack'a moe doing their balancing act.
What a face, I love those cheeks, MmmmmMaa
Going for a quick ride on the snowmobile.
Jack and Grandma, hanging out on the couch o' snow, watching the sledding action.
5 comments:
I am a sucker for babies in beanies... Oh he is so adorable. You have such a cute family. We need to get together soon with all the girls.
Yay a new post! Yes it's true that whatever children you have will look exactly like Jeff...looks like now you also breed "champions".
Yeah, you updated your blog,way to go! P.S. I totally remember the yoga incident because you asked me how you pronounce Namaste because you were saying it wrong. Hilarious. P.S. they are so Derek Zoolander.
Jack is getting so big! It looks like you all had fun in the snow! I agree with Pug....about your kids looking like Jeff.. for sure!
Hi Shera this is Kandice from the Fairway circle neighborhood. I ran across your blog and it was fun to see some familiar faces. How is Kelli doing? I married Mark Dickamore and he says he knows you too. So anyway here is our blog if you ever want to take a peek :) Your family is so cute! www.kandiceandmark.blogspot.com
Post a Comment