
I hope every one had a Merry Christmas. We had a great time. Jacks first Christmas and he seemed to really enjoy the wrapping paper and ornaments, typical for a six month old baby.
We spent the morning hanging out in our PJ's, opening presents and listening to Jeff's favorite Christmas CD, Kenny and Dolly. Then we headed to my parents house and dropped Jack off while we went skiing. The snow was great and the sky was full of sunshine. I'm blaming my out of shapness to haveing a six month post prego body and my two month prego self. We all had a good time though. Sorry no pics, it was a little chilly.This is the piano Jack got from Santa, he loved it, ofcourse he did he makes a loud, ringing, obnoxious noise. He did play some pretty songs though.

Jack jumping at Grandma and Grandpa's, the jumper pretty much follows us where ever we go.
This is Jack sporting his new hair doo. Dad chopped off all that extra fuzz. He does look a little better.
The Annual Sweater Party was a success. Taking home the prizes this year were Jordan and as always Heidi. I love all you girls. We were super excited to have Jamie in town. We all got to meet her cute little Lucy.
I hope you all have a Happy New Year!
7 comments:
Wow, you posted. i'm impressed. And it's not one of those stupid smile boxes that my computer is unable to play. sweet action.
p.s. your great.
Shera, I love the pics, as usual. Wow, Jack is so cute! I can't wait to meet this little guy! YOu look gorgeous too, as always.
Love you lots!
Thanks for the great party. Jack is so dang cute. I'm thinking that I may need to invest in a jumper thing. Hope you are feeling good!
Wow. The sailing trip looked like it was a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for the invite. (Two can play at this game).
Yeah you posted. I am so glad you guys had such a great Christmas. Jack is so adorable. You guys have such a good looking family. It was so good to see you. Thanks for having the party at your house. It was so much fun. Also I am so excited for your new little addition to your family. How exciting. We need to all get together again soon. I was thinking Miss America pageant? Cheer on Jill... Just an idea.
Hey Shera. Crazy you have kids. You'll always seem like "my little sister's friend" even though you're only a few years younger than me. Weird. You're... like... a grown up and stuff. Cute family, though.
Hey Shera. Crazy you have kids. You'll always seem like "my little sister's friend" even though you're only a few years younger than me. Weird. You're... like... a grown up and stuff. Cute family, though.
Post a Comment