
It's a BOY! We found out a couple weeks ago that Jack is going to be a Big Brother. Yeah! Another boy, Jeff and I are so excited. Now I won't feel so guilty for buying cute boy clothes, seeing how the next one is only a year behind his brother. Jack continues to get bigger, louder and more mobile. Jack is almost Ten Months! I can't believe it, not only does that mean that he is almost a year old, but that also means that I only have four more Months until life as we know it changes again. Its all good though, I actually can't wait.

Jack loves playing the guitar with his Dad, he goes crazy, screaming, strumming and drumming.

We recently returned from a quick trip to St. George, the 80 degree weather felt wonderful! We did some little hikes together then the prego ladies (Robyn and I) watched the boys battle it out with the paintballs and dirt bikes. It was a lot of fun.

Oh, I love those boys!

Jack liked the backpack, although he was trying to figure out how to climb out of it.

Robyn's shower, (my Brother in law's fiance, she is so cute, she is the one standing to my right. We are all so excited for her to be part of the Fam.

This is Jack and his cousin Audrey (Scotty's little girl) she is doing her Jedi mind trick, Kind of fun.
3 comments:
I am grateful for friends like you who do everything before me so that you can tell me how to do everything because I am such a fool sometimes. So when I become a baby making machine your number will be on my speed dial. Look forward to that happening (in like ten years).
It is not possible that Jack look any more like his dad. It is insane actually. What are the chances the next one looks like you? Not likely, if I'm bein honest, but that's ok cuz Jack is the cutest little guy ever.
How fun to have two little boys who can be best friends! I'm dying to see if #2 is another Jeff mini me.
Post a Comment