Thursday, May 29, 2008

Under the Table and Dreaming


Jack is almost One year old! We can't believe how fast the time has gone by. This little stud is so much fun. He is into, on top of and under everything, and I honestly have to say its great; not only does he entertain me, but he entertains himself. I love that boy.and he's crawling...

About two weeks ago this little Jeffrey figured out how to make the crawl work and he hasn't slowed down once. Jack also got his tenth hair cut this month, Jeff took the buzzers to him yet again. He really does pretty well with the whole thing and Jack sits pretty still as well, although you would too with those hands on your head.Moab
We also made it down to Moab Recently, it was Jack's second time and maybe Jeff and my second hundred. We do love it there. Besides being a little chilli we had a great time.Oh MotoCross
We can't forget the days at the track, we've had some good ones. Jeff has now decided to get into street racing, so yes there is yet another motorcycle in the garage. Unfortunately Jeff's collection of toys is not the only thing getting bigger around here,.....yes, there is my 32 week pregnant self. Pug wanted to see pictures of the belly, so here it is. Mini Jeff number two is on his way and proud to show it. Its strange how everything is getting smaller; the car, the bath tub, the toilet.. it seems like this was just happening to me, oh wait it was. All is going well though and I really have no complaints, Jeff and I can't wait to have another boy rolling around with Jack.



Speaking of Babies, Jeff's brother just welcomed his new little girl into the world, Emmy, and Jennifer (Jeff's sister) had her little girl just a week following, Pennelope. We have all been so blessed with so many wonderful miracles.


Pennelope

We have all been praying for little Penny. She is so blessed to have two strong and wonderful parents taking care of her. She could really use all the prayers she can get right now. We are all hoping and praying that she will be able to swallow on her own, have a gag reflex, be able to speak and continue to breath on her own. Please remember Pennelope Andelin in your prayers.

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

you seriously look really good. just like you threw a fake pregnant belly on! jack is so cute and i can't believe how big he is! thanks for the pics!

fonsy said...

You're so hot!

Nick and Terryn said...

I think you look fabulous! I hope these last few weeks fly by for you! Jack is so adorable and I can't believe he is crawling!

Jordan said...

Sher, I can only hope I am half as cute as you when I am prego. Oh and kudoos on the bike knowledge. Zac was really impressed you could tell that my bike was a hard tail just from the picture. Yeah I am just a beginner on the whole biking thing. So someday maybe I will have that kind of suspension. Ha. Jack is so cute. I can't wait to see you.. Oh tomorrow.

Kerstin said...

can i request pics of the awesomely ridiculous bathroom remodel you were speaking of?