
Selling the House!So we put the house up for sale a couple of weeks ago. We decided now would be the perfect time seeing how the market is sooo slow and houses have depreciated in the last year and a baby is coming in a month. Ok, so really everything seemed to be telling us that maybe selling and moving was not the best thing to do, but we thought about it a lot, or at least I did, and it just felt right. I just know it will be fine, whatever happens, it won't be a big deal. So a week ago we got an offer and now we are under contract. Crazy it was only listed for a week, which in this market is something rare. So if everything goes as planned we will be in a nice condo (which has no work to be done on it, anywhere or in anyway) before the baby comes. I'll keep you updated, as you know contracts can fall through.
Here are some pics from Father's day. We all had a great time at Cindy's house.


Jack Looooovees playing with his DadHe says Dada now quite regularly and when I see Jeff coming up the driveway from work and say Dada's home, he tucks his head and does the fastest speed crawl you've ever seen, a Bee line strait for the front door.
Jack's first time on the slide, all by himself. No I am not cruel, he really did like it.
2 comments:
so where will the condo be at? i hope closer to me :)
what you doing friday? me and jamie are thinkin about havin a pool day and you are welcome to come!
I can't believe the transformation of that house from the first time that I saw it. Amazing. You guys sure put so much hard work into it. Good luck trying to sale it. I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment