
So a quick update, the offer on the home fell through, as we were afraid it might. However it is probably for the best seeing how if the deal were still on we would have probably been moving this week or next. Moving so soon would have been fine seeing how my due date is July 29th, but last Wednesday I started having some serious contractions. So Jeff and I spent the night in labor and delivery while they slowed my contractions down. The nurse sent me home to bed rest, ya right, bed rest, I've heard that before. However Jeff took the rest of the week off to help with our little Tasmanian super baby. Saturday came around and Jeff and I had another date night in Labor and Delivery, luckily the contractions subsided and we are now officially at 37 weeks. We've been taking it a day at a time, trying to give this little guy all the time he needs to grow nice and strong. So while the contractions haven't stopped completely, I only get a couple of real strong ones every hour, which I can handle, I hope. I keep telling myself "just another day". We'll keep you posted!*
I think Jack is ready for his little bro to come, he has started to wrestle, anything and everything. Yesterday he gave his little brother a full on head but which sent me into yet another contraction. Awesome.
4 comments:
Oh my word Shera! Good luck keeping him in....and while you are on bed rest :)
Do you have the house up for sale by owner - or which realestate (I can't spell) company did you go thru?
Love you sweetie, keep us updated!
I hope that you are doing well. You look so cute as always. Keep that baby in as long as you can. Let us know if there is anything you need. I am really good with little Tazmanian kids.
I miss YOU! Can't wait to see the new addition. What's his name going to be?
you better simma down and keep that guy cookin- how else can he become the champion he is meant to be!
i am excited for your family and hope to hear of any exciting news! love ya.
Post a Comment