Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things Starting to Quiet Down

So life is starting to get back to the Norm. We sold the house last month (YEAH!), just in time too, right before things started to go really far south. So with a weeks notice we packed up and moved.

There were a couple of days that were long and tiring everything aligned itself just right and we are in a lovely rental home right next to where we are building. Most everything is unpacked and the boys are adjusting just fine.
.
Can you believe those feet! The picture below definitely shows who got who's coloring.Kenny
Our little one is growing super fast. He is one happy baby. As soon as he wakes up for the day he is smiling and kicking and ready to go. He loves seeing his brother first thing, Jack runs over to his crib and says "Ki Ki"



I think we may have a Red Head!Jack loves his Brother.

So people ask me all the time "How is it, having two boys so close"?
Well, so far its great. Jack really does love his brother, its amazing to see how loving and affectionate a 16 month old can be. Jack runs Kenny his bottle or binki when he cries, saying in a higher pitch, "Ki, Ki, Ki, Ki, ooohhhh"
While the two of them ride in the double stroller and Kenny starts fussing, Jack reaches over and rubs his belly.
Sometimes Jack can't help himself and he has to borrow Kenny's binki for a minute.
Have I said yet that I love these Boys!My Little Jack-a-MoeglyJack loves bath time
Jack loves the water, and he loves drinking it as well. I keep the faucet running so he won't drink the tub empty and to help with the dirty water factor..
Honestly this kid drinks all the time, we go through quite a few diapers and wet clothes daily. I've had to think of different ways to keep him hydrated and happy through out the day..
Jack was Indiana Jones for our family Costume party this year. Jeff went all out in costume and was Short Round, his side kick. You can tell they were both thrilled about the idea.As for the old Married People
We are doing great. We celebrated my 26th birthday by Mountain Biking my favorite trail, Wasatch Crest, it was rainy and really muddy. I had such a great time, it felt sooo good to be back on my bike and get covered in mud, it doesn't get much more fun than that,.. well for me anyways.

2 comments:

The Egg-heads said...

Shera that black and white picture of Jack on the bench is priceless! I love that cheesy green in the bathtub! You're right, that boy does drink non-stop. I've never seen anything like it! I love your boys too, thanks for letting me watch them. I love it!! You should have mentioned your gnarly wipe out when you biked, tough chick.

Katy and Mike said...

Great pics Shera!!! These guys are so cute I can't even believe it. We need to hang out soon okay! I finally started our blog, so check it out @ www.mikeandkaty.blogspot.com