Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Lot going On!


Kenny is growing sooo fast! I can't believe he is already two months old, it is pretty crazy. He is starting to smile and laugh. Jack is so sweet to him. When Kenny cries Jack will bring him his binki or blanket, or try to rock him in his swing. I love looking into those big blue eyes of his, I couldn't ask for anything more, I love all my boys.

Kenny's Blessing Day
Jeff gave Kenny his blessing this past week in church. This is where Kenny is given his name as he will be known on church records and given special blessings through the power of prayer and Priesthood. All of Jeff's family was there and most of mine. Jeff gave Kenny a wonderful blessing. The day was filled with laughter, stories and love. It was great to be surrounded by family and to feel of their love and support for us and our boys.



It was kind of a long day for Kenny.


My Mom and the two boys, it was kind of a long day for Jack too.




Jack is growing fast too. He is a walking maniac now, he goes all over the place yelling and screeching all sorts of happy sounds. He also loves that he gets to eat what we eat now. This is Jack with a stick of sausage, he seems to take after his father, meat is his favorite.

So Jeffs parents are out and have been staying with us. We have all been having soo much fun. This is all of us at the Moto-X track. Yep thats right, Jeffs 60 year old parents both got geared up and tore it up on the track, it was quite impressive. Jeff's mom hops on the bike and says, "Jeff hurry up, we're burning daylight, lets go.....hey, where are the jumps?" Pretty awesome.


This is Jeff's mom riding in front of him..,

and this is me getting ready to try and catch up with them.

.
It was a long day at the track, as you can see by the look and the boys faces, but we all had a great time.

Jack in his Dad's boots, pretty cute.





Another day at the track, except for instead of MotoX this time it was at the Larry Miller Sports Plex. Yes jeff has another hobbie, that of racing street bikes. It was cool to watch him go 130 miles an hour, he is really a pretty good rider. RrrrrraRaaaaa.




Team Whitmer at the Ogden Valley Triathlon.
So seeing how I had Kenny 7 weeks ago, I decided I probably shouldn't do the full trathlon like I did last year, so I did a relay with my older brother Scott and sister Lisa. I did the 1 kilometer swim, Scotty biked the 16 miles and Lisa ran the 4 miles. My two other sisters Cindy and Kelli did the whole thing. It was a lot of fun having all the Thredgolds up there (well except for little Cam, he was the baby sitter). I was so proud of everyone.


Go Team Thredgold

Me and My Sisters right before the swim, don't we look hot.

7 comments:

Jared and Reini said...

What a fun blog! I can't believe how big both of your boys are getting- they are darling! Congrats on the triathlon and Kenny's blessings- how exciting!

fonsy said...

You guys are hardcore. It scares me.

The Egg-heads said...

Kenny looks very Thredgold in that first picture, but very Whitmer in the second. Every time I see pictures of your cute kids I want to get in my car and drive over so i can cuddle them! Great post, you busy momma!!

Kerstin said...

shera that last pic is why i absolutely love you...and sometimes feel like we have nothing in common haha :) i could never...but we both know that. anyway i hope you got my bday text and that you had a great day. love ya!

Nick and Terryn said...

What cute boys! Jack is getting so big. Way to go on the triathlon, you ambitious woman!

fonsy said...

Did you get my happy birthday text? I want to see you so and the little man so lets do something. p.s. I am capable of visiting you at your house with the chillens you just let me know when I can.

Jamie Lynn said...

Shera this post was RIDICULOUS! I can't believe you are riding motorcyles, doing triathalons (i'm sure i didn't spell that right) and blessing a new baby. You are my inspiration. And your family is darling.