I do have to say that although my hair and makeup are hardly ever done and some days I never make it out of the house, I wouldn't change any of it. I love our little family more than anything. I find my self laughing and smiling throughout the day because of all the crazy little things that happen like...
in more ways than one,.
Hearing my little Kenny, "Goo" and "Gah" over his tiny toes, (that really aren't that tiny)
My heart instantly fills up with joy when I see and hear my little one laugh just because I say his name with a smile.
We were skinning the back country up Guardsmen Pass, looking for some good stuff, and believe it or not we found it. We had 20 or so great turns in some decent snow. It was great, especially not being pregnant, my first ski season in three. This is Jeff digging a pit to check avalanche conditions (just in case). Life is really quite fantastic and I have no complaints, except for mabey my belligerent blogger attitude.
Thanksgiving at My House!!
Thanksgiving was a great day, we had all of my siblings and their spouses over for a grand feast! It was grand because all I was in charge of was the turkey, and I quickly handed that responsibility off to Jeff. So the food was wonderful and the company was even better.
All the daughters with their beautiful Mother
.The icing on the cake was Cam let us finally cut his hair. I do love the muff, don't get me wrong but he has such a nice face, it should really be seen, obviously he didn't agree.
5 comments:
Wow, your family is sooooo cute I can't believe it! Kenny is looking more like Jack with those amazing dimples everyday, and Jack is still basically Jeff. I LOVE your new blog title picture with the boots! Thanks for the nice comment on our blog too. We need to get together sometime over the next couple weeks with you guys and Jared and Reini and hear all about the amazing trip we missed.
What a cute blog! Your fam is so darling! I love the pics- Kenny really is starting to look a lot like Jack. We definitely need to get together!
man i really could go for some snowshoing...your post made me crave some nature time...which is very rare. you look great--see ya soon.
I loved the blog, Shera. I love your boys, even when they puke on me or I have to wipe their poopy bums. Those boys make me smile too! I am glad you are loving these times, they go by too quickly. Your pics were great, your thoughts were great, I love you and your family!
Welcome back!!!! :). Those pictures are so cute, and you look amazing! We need to all get together again sometime soon!
Post a Comment