The Annual Sweater PartyGreat Sweaters everyone! We all had a great time and missed those who weren't able to make it. All props however go to Jordan! What a tough, hot, crutch using woman. Jord just had her ACL operated on, we are talking the day before the party. So all drugged up her hubbie practically carried her to the party. Thanks for pushing through the pain Jord, it wouldn't have been the same with out you.
We were also lucky to have Jamie there, all the way from Ohio. She brought her beautiful smile and cute stories about little Lucy. Our always gorgeous Heather brought her little one, Hayden, some of us had yet to meet her. We were all amazed at what a happy and giggly baby she is. Kirsten is doing well and as a self admitted bleeding heart for all animals she said she would come by and play with Sugar when she was in the neighborhood, poor Sugar has been slightly neglected lately. Mel is doing great and told us all about little Brayden who really isn't that little anymore. We can't wait to hear how Christmas morning went for little Brayden.
Merry Christmas Everyone and happy Sweater Shopping for next year!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

3 comments:
Wow... I heard I was quite the life of the party... Oopps. Thanks so much for having us over. I wouldn't have missed it, not even for knee surgery. Love ya
Wah!! I totally am bummed--looks like so much fun-as always!! Thanks for going to all that work Sher-even if I was a total loser and didn't come. you guys look awesome.
I'm so bummed I missed it. But it ended up being for the best that I missed it. Nick's uncle passed away that night and things were pretty hectic to say the least! Can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment