Okay, so here it is. I haven't posted since June, and since then we've had some cool events
-Kenny's First Birthday, Also Takes his first steps on the same day!
-Awesome Camping Trips
-Putting in Yard
-Swimming all summer
-Finishing the Yard
-Deciding "What the Heck, lets try to sell the house on KSL"
-Two weeks later we sell the house
-Have a glorious Christmas, skiing, sledding and Having the Jud man stay with us
-Moving on New Years day into a Rental House in Layton. I kind of like moving in that everytime we do, I'm reminded that its just a house, and that being together is always the most important.
-Jack gets POTTY TRAINED----AWESOME!
-Desktop computer crashes, which explains the lack of Photos. bogus.
-Purchased a lot in Mt. Green
-Kenny insists on being Potty Trained- leads to a lot of messes. Its okay its a rental house.
-A New nephew comes a long TOPHER!
-Finish house plans-YEAH!
-A new neice is on the way, one week, Good luck Cin.
-Looking forward to living in the Mountains! Well until we get a wild hair brain idea again! :)
-Kenny's First Birthday, Also Takes his first steps on the same day!
-Awesome Camping Trips
-Putting in Yard
-Swimming all summer
-Finishing the Yard
-Deciding "What the Heck, lets try to sell the house on KSL"
-Two weeks later we sell the house
-Have a glorious Christmas, skiing, sledding and Having the Jud man stay with us
-Moving on New Years day into a Rental House in Layton. I kind of like moving in that everytime we do, I'm reminded that its just a house, and that being together is always the most important.
-Jack gets POTTY TRAINED----AWESOME!
-Desktop computer crashes, which explains the lack of Photos. bogus.
-Purchased a lot in Mt. Green
-Kenny insists on being Potty Trained- leads to a lot of messes. Its okay its a rental house.
-A New nephew comes a long TOPHER!
-Finish house plans-YEAH!
-A new neice is on the way, one week, Good luck Cin.
-Looking forward to living in the Mountains! Well until we get a wild hair brain idea again! :)
2 comments:
yahoo! I was so excited to see an update! How is the house coming along? How are you guys doing?
Life is so exciting!! Good to hear an update...I need to update mine, since it has been over months.
Post a Comment