Sunday, June 21, 2009

We are Moved and Have a TWO year OLD IN DA HOUSE!


We have moved into the house! Yea! We survived the whole building process, well pretty much, Jeff's soul still needs a little rendering. Nothing that a few motor-X days can't fix. Jack and Kenny seem to enjoy the new sink and such. What more can two boys ask for than a half acre of mud and weeds to play in, then finish off the day in the kitchen sink.



Jack Turned Two
We had a grand ol' party for the big boy, even though the weather was a bit chilly, Jack and his cousin's went swimming in the community pool, then came over for some gourmet Little Caesars and a home made cake with grandeur and style. .
Okay so the cake had a little rough start,
but to mine and Jack's fortune, Aunt Fonz was there to give positive reinforcement , oh and Jackson came by with some tooth picks and we all sort of made a Shrek cake..
Hey,.. before you make any judgements about this Ogre of a cake just know that it worked, Jack saw it and threw his arms up in the air and said with wonder and amazement,... SHREK!.
He enjoyed it to say the least..
The kids playing in the back.
Jack was putting the moves on the ladies,...However, you can tell by the face that he wasn't too pleased about all the pics.


.
We can't forget the Kenny Kenns. Here is my Little angel, and most of the time he really is. He is so patient and long suffering, but when he hits his limit.....
.
....he hits it..
I Have to mention the boat. Jeff bought a boat a few months ago, it was he's way of coping with the whole house thing. It was his "non house project" Anyhow, so it was a project because it had a cracked engine block, long story short Uncle Cimmy and Jeff stayed up until 1:00 in the morning putting the new engine in.So they were pretty much amazing, they got the boat going that night, and we we are boating the next morning. It was great Fun.
.
Jack-a-moe's first time in the tube, Pretty coool.

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Sher your kids are so dang cute-and i can't believe how big kenny is! wow! i am so excited to see them both again this week...but mostly i am excited to spend some time with you-it's been too long. hopefully there will be no hikes, no flies and no aftermath "throw-downs" LOVE YOU!

ps i would say post more pics of your awesome house but i will get to see it soon so you're off the hook

Katy and Mike said...

Nice job on the cake Shera! I'm serious. I think it looks awesome, and I could never make anything that cool, so I'm impressed! And nice job on the boat Jeff! I hope you keep it for at least a couple months so you guys can enjoy it. Yes, of course your entire family is invited on the 4th of July trip, and we REALLY hope you guys can make it because it will be a great trip for kids.

The Egg-heads said...

Sigh, I love your little family. (but I guess the kenny-kens isn't so little....) Your cake was amazing (my kids still talk about it). I love you!

Dave & Robin said...

oh man I missed Jacks birthday! Sorry Jack and late happy birthday!!! THose pics are so cute esp the ones of him and the little girl! Hes a mac daddy already lol! Awesome job on the cake, theres no way I could accomplish a feat like that! As you can probably tell from the pic of Emmys first b-day cake on my blog lol! Anyway miss you guys hope we can get together sometime soon!

ktholmes11 said...

Shera! I am so excited that I stumbled onto your blog! It has been so long, do you even remember me (you better remember your best friend from childhood)! Your boys are so cute and I'm so glad to see that things in your life seem to be going so well! I hope you keep in touch and feel free to check out my blog if you want! -Kate Anderson Holmes