Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adventures of Jeff, Mike and Todd

The three guys on their "MAN" sailing trip to the San Juan Islands. It was wet, exremly cold, harsh wind and rolling swells. To say the least they loved every minute of it. It was October which is why you don't see Katie or I, well one of the reasons. Thanks again to Mike for being the photographer.





























HIKING MT. OWEN


Yet another "MAN" trip. You have to give these guys credit, they drive all night, set up camp and usually kick butt all the way to the summit, weather permiting, descend then pull up camp and head home to help with diapers and dinners. Pretty impressive.



Jeffrey Channeling his inner Shera. I love it. (the flower in the helmet,...not the mustache)











Thats my babeba. Can't wait until I am at your heels on the slope again, probably won't be until the children come of age however.



Hiking through miles of boulders and lovin' it.

No comments: