Jack-a-Moe had a fantastic 4th birthday.
Favorite color Yellow
Loves going Camping
Loves eating Cookie Dough
Best Friends are Kenny and cousin Daxton

I am always a little nervous when I present the cake to the birthday boy, I am wondering, "Is it about to fall apart, oh man, is he going to recognize what it is? Is it going to scare him?" The look on his face came as both a
relief and reward. "Bonus, he's smiling and not crying"

A Pirates chest. Really, any kid is going to smile if their are gobs of candy in front of him.

A Full House (or deck) The Eggertz's, Grandma and Grandpa Thredgold, Lisa and Kelli.

Grandma got this present right. A whole camping set with a backpackers guide.

I am so proud of this kid, not only did he run his heart out during our relay races but he wore his home made Super Hero
Whitmer costume so proudly.
Jack and Ken neck and neck during their leg of the race. Kenny got behind and pulled a classic two year old move,....
The pout
maneuver.


Jack and Kelli sporting the pirate
paraphernalia.

The kids all did a treasure hunt around the neighborhood. Jeff drove them around in the Jeep. The trail led them back to the front yard. A perfect place for buried treasure.

It was a beautiful day, full of family and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment