Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Starting Player! Introducing Johnathon Scott Whitmer!


Jonh 
was  born  Sunday  September 21st  at 3:44pm.   A wonderful  birthday  present  for  me. John     shares   his  birthday  with  his  Great  t
Grandma  Lassie  and  his Aunt  Lisa. 



Johnny  had  been  kicking  and  giving  me  contractions  for a  few  solid  days  before I  went  in  to  be  induced. I  had  a fantastic  nurse  who  kne   all  the  right  tricks  to  help  me  have  an  unmedicated  birth.  no  judgements  here  on  whether  someone  goes  natural  or  gets  an  epidural I  have  done  both,  whatever  works  best  for  your  self. I  was  so  happy  everything  went  so  well  this  time  around.  Nine  hours  of  labor  and  only  the last  two  took  dedication  and  focus.   Finally  Johnathan  came.  he  was  placed  directly  on  me  for  warmth. I  held  him  while  they  cleaned  him  off  and  tended  to  him.  Moments  later  he  began  to  nurse.  Tears  of  joy  and  gratitude  overwhelmed  me.  Jeff  and I  had  waited  to for this  little  man  for a  long  time. I  was  so  thankful  he  was  here  and  healthy.  


As  for  no  pain  medication, I  have  to  be  honest  on  the  final  stage  of pushing I  was  thinking  why  would  anyone  ever  choose  to  feel  this?  and  if I  ever  have  another I  am  getting  the  dang  shot....haha!  However  as  soon  as  he  was  out I  felt  amazing  and  up  walking  around  twenty  minutes  later feeling   great and  John  was  do alert  and  calm!  Couldn't  have  asked  for  more!

No comments: