"Tenny the Towboy!"
Needless to say Kenny had a Cowboy birthday party. He actually got two. One with his own fam and Grandma and Grandpa and one the next day at Grandma's house with his Eggertz cousins.
Favorite things
Eat- Air Heads and Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
Drink- Prefers Strawberry milk
Play-Play Dough, Paint or Draw (I have to admit he has excellent motor skills)
Friends- Jack and Dad
Loves to sit by Mom :)
Loves his blue soft blanket
Dreams often of riding Spirit his horse!
K-Dubs is on Studly Tow-boy. He incorporates the moves of a ninja in his every day moves and has a song for just about everything. His latest musical performance is singing I am a child of God while playing the drums. He'll endo over a four wheeler and stand up, shake it off and say, "Its otay, I'm tough".
The Eggertz's and Team Whit in all their Cowboy Paraphernalia.
Sheriff Jack, Watch Out! He'll get you with the Lazy eye.
Kenny got what he wanted, well at least the head of what he wanted.
When asked what kind of cake he would like for his birthday party he exuberantly replied "A FORSEY CAKE, like Spirit!"
When the cake was presented to him he looked at it and honestly I didn't know if he was truly frightened or just trying to figure out what the heck he was looking at.
So Jeff says, "Kenny how do you like your cake Mom made you?"
The three year old replies, "Its pretty interesting".
Awesome. I love that boy.
2 comments:
ha ha ha ha lol that is great! Happy Birthday Kenny! I love his reply on the cake. I personally think its pretty dang impressive!!!! Looks just like spirt!
that cake is amazingly artistic you are so creative I love the flowing mane of frosting...good thing you got photo proof for when he is older...
Post a Comment