Just a quick update and some pics.Kenny is Almost Two Months Old! Time really flies by. I love the part when it is finally time for their legs to start getting chunky and for mine to slim down, unfortunatley with this one it seems he is making progress a lot faster than I am.
Everything is going well, I don't know if it is my sheer determination to find all the positives in having two boys 13 months apart or what, but life is really great. People keep telling me that I am crazy, or things are going to get more crazy, but really life is great and I can't imagine doing things any different. However, I used to say that I wanted at least six children, well that has moved to having only two. I love these two boys but the thought of being done is rather appealing. We'll see though, give me a few months.


Jack has been a really good brother, he has really turned into quite the cuddle bug lately. His favorite spot is Dad's shoulder.
3 comments:
Just seeing those pictures makes me want to drive to your house and cuddle those cute boys of yours! I love your kids, Shera. Great pictures, and I think your thighs are sexy.
Wow. Two months old - the time flies so fast. Keep posting pics so I can see your cute boys!
oh sher-he is so cute! i really want to see him! let's get together soon :) love ya
Post a Comment