Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking more like a Whitmer!

Kenny is Two weeks Old! It is expected that the first few weeks after having a new baby along with a 13 month old in the house would be crazy and full of chaos, but I honestly have to say that the past two weeks have been wonderful. I feel so blessed to be able to be the mother of these two wonderful little boys. Jeff just barely went back to work which is why the past couple of weeks has gone by so smoothly, it was great having my own personal chef, diaper changer, dishwasher, floor washer, clothes washer ect. Jeff is really quite amazing! I think the hardest part for Jack so far has been getting used to his Dad being gone all day again.



Kenny is a Long one.
He weighed about a pound less than Jack but was an inch longer, good thing he came two weeks early. He is just starting to fill out that bony frame of his.
.
Its a good thing that Kenny came when he did, because Jack needs another little buddy to play with, he gets a little bored with me. He does love playing with Sugar, his dad and his cousins. This is Jack and his cousing Ella (Cindy's little girl) they both like eating dirt together.

3 comments:

Dave & Robin said...

oooooh! he is so cute! He is looking a bit more like a whitmer. I love that pic with Jack and Suger :)

fonsy said...

I loved eating dirt when I was a kid too. I think Jack and I will get a long...

Jordan said...

Shera, he is so precious. Oh he has the cutest lil face. jack is getting so big. He is gonna be a good big brother.