Friday, February 20, 2009

Febuary Already?!! crazy

FAMILY PICTURES



Shannon Garber took our family pictures and she did such a great job. Somehow in the midst of children crying and screaming she was able to capture some beautiful shots. Thanks Shannon, I love them.
My Kenny Blue eyes.

Jack's has his father's eyes.






Jeff's Mother Connie made it out here in Utah to visit her three boys and three of her Grandchildren. Jack and Kenny are having soo much fun, reading books, wrestling and getting the good old Grandma Rube treatment. We are so happy to have her here with us, it is going to be sad to see her go.

So Febuary Wouldn't be Febuary if there wasn't some Amazing snow to build Snow scupltures and fortresses, ......

.....it also wouldn't be Febuary if we didn't take full advantage of the snow in the mountains!

This Valentines Holiday, I guess you could say Jeff and I spent it in the mountains of Logan Canyon bunking it up in a Yurt with "the Vermonter's".

We all had such a wonderful time, the company was great and the snow was even better!
I was a little slow on the skins up the hills but was thrilled to not be pregnant this time. I can't even tell you how good it felt to be at the top and looking down in to the bowl and choosing my line. What a great trip. Thanks Mom and Cindy for watching the boys. Sorry Jack and Kenny for leaving you behind, it won't be too long until you are able to come,..
... oh and sorry Mike for leaving you behind too,..don't worry another Yurt Trip is in the making.


oh yeah, and the HOUSE!!! Things are coming along great. The framing of the house is almost done. The framers have been working so hard snow or shine. We can't wait,.... well maybe Jeff can.

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

i dare say your home is beautiful, if it's possible that only framing can be beautiful! but ya, i LOVE the family pics too. i can't believe how big ur kids are-WOW!! anyway, love ya & hope to see u soon :)

Jared and Reini said...

What a fun entry! Cute family pictures! I can't believe how BIG your boys are! I also can't believe your house- it really is going to be so pretty!

We need to plan a time to all hang out!

Jamie Lynn said...

Your family pics are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of the house as it goes up.

Dave & Robin said...

You have a very beautiful family! And two of the cutest boys I have ever seen! It looks like your guys house is coming along great! Let us know when and if you guys need any help on anything. love ya!

Nick and Terryn said...

Your family pictures are gorgeous! Your little boys are getting so big!

Hanson Family said...

It was so fun going camping with you guys! Thanks for inviting us. I hope we can do some more camping this summer. Your family pictures are so cute!