The HouseSo I haven't blogged for a while and the reason why has to do with the picture above. This past month Jeff and I have been working on the house. We were able to do all the finish work ourselves (which we wanted to do, don't ask me why), the finish work means molding, painting, floors and closets. It really hasn't been so bad. I have actually enjoyed being able to work on something like this again. Of course Jeff and I couldn't have done any of it with out my Mom and my sister Cindy, you guys are pretty amazing.
This is Jeff and I laying the hardwood floors. Jeff has been a true trooper. He has done some amazing work for a house that he really doesn't care too much about. Thanks for doing it for me dear, you are a stud. You can see by Jeff's body language that he is loving this so much more than say skiing or snowmobiling.
.I was actually feeling pretty good, I however did get to go skiing. I went for a half day at Alta with my friend Katy. Sorry, Jeff but it was a lot of fun, do I dare say I really enjoyed resort skiing. Don't worry you'll get yours too.
.Jeff and the boys enjoying the new carpet! Yeah! However, I have to admit that while they were all rolling around, smiles and laughter every where I was only thinking of dangerous toxins seeping into there skin from all the stain resistant treatment and such. Paranoid, maybe.
.We plan on moving in the first week of May! I can't wait!
THE FAM
Kenny discovers cottage Cheese!
The boys decorate their first Easter Eggs!Jack did pretty well, Kenny only made it 12 seconds before he was eating instead of decorating.
This Kid is a TANKER. He eats twice as much as Jack, they wear the same size diapers, often times share the same clothes and P.Js, and almost weigh the same. Kenny is huge but not slow, he has just figured out the scoot and boy can he scoot.
Jack is getting fast too, however its his words that are getting quick. He is starting to speak a language that most of us can understand. We are all having a lot of fun with these two boys.
A few weeks ago we all went to Moab! It was a great trip, I wish I had a picture of everyone who went. We had the Eggertz's with their three kids, the Blommer's with there new little one, and Jared and his wife and two chillin's. We really did have a lot of fun in the sun and dirt.


My sister Cindy and I biked Slick Rock. It was awesome, it was my first time doing the whole trail in two years. Its amazing how different you feel riding a bike when your not pregnant. I felt like a kid again. It was Cindy's first time and she did great.This is Jack and his dad doing the "Pizza Pie"
Jack wearing his protective eyewear.
Kenny eating,....dirt.
. Its been a busy couple of months, but a great couple of months. Thanks to everyone for all the fun and smiles and for all the help babysitting.
3 comments:
Fun to see new pictures... your house looks great! We really had a fun time camping!
The house looks amazing! You guys are awesome for doing all that work yourself. Moab was a blast, thanks for inviting us!
The house is looking great! I bet you are so excited its almost done!!! I can't believe how big kenny is getting! Im so sad we could not go to Moab with you guys, it looks like you had a blast!
It has been way to long since we have all gotten together. we need to soon! Hopefully I will be up there around the first of may for emmys 12 month doctors visit, maybe we can get together then if your not to busy with the house?. We love you and miss you guys!
Post a Comment