
Kenny arrived Thursday afternoon at 12:30pm, weighing 7lbs 8oz and 21.5 inches long. Not bad for being a week and half early.
Everything went great. Jeff and I arrived at the hospital at 7:30am and I was officially in labor at 8:30am. I decided to go for the epidural about half way through, I thought "I might as well relax and enjoy the whole process" unfortunately everything at that point was happening too fast and Kenny was ready to come out. So I ended up being able to feel the whole thing, which I had intitally wanted, but then decided that I didn't, but then I got what I was asking for anyways. I honestly have to say it wasn't that bad, sure there were moments when I thought I wasn't going to make it and a lot of tears and a lot of moans with me muttering to myself in between, "I'm fine, I'm fine" but it went so fast that I really can't complain. More importantly the baby was perfectly healthy and I couldn't have asked for more.


Me and the Boys!
Such a proud Dad. Jeff was such a great coach!This man really is amazing! I love him so much, I can't imagine having life any better! Not only do I get to spend forever with the love of my life, but I get to share in all of life's adventures with our wonderful little family.
5 comments:
congrats! we are so excited for the two of you... what a darling boy! he is definitely another whitmer.... we can't wait to see him.
i am so excited for your family. you guys really do have it all. i am so glad that everything went well. i think this one may have a chance a looking more like a thredgold? seems like from day 1 little jack has looked exactly like his dad. this one not as much...yet ;) anyway, hope to see you soon and hope you are doing well! love ya
Congratulations! He is darling. You have a beautiful family.
Oh, what a cute family you have! And I must say you look great in the picture with your boys! Little Kenny is so adorable. Congrats!
Congrats! He is so cute! I hope all is well and life is not too crazy with two boys now! Can't wait to see him in person.
Post a Comment