Monday, July 14, 2008

Click to play Swirls
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Dave & Robin said...

shera you look so beautiful! Those are cute pics. Lookin good Jack, nice hair cut :).
Thankyou so much for your comment on our blog page we wish you guys could have been their too but we understad. So I guess we will probably be seeing you guys on fri with a new baby! cant wait!

Nate and Nicole said...

Shera,
You might not even know who I am, but I went to high school with you... I am Nicole Jacobson and I found your blog from blog stalking! I am wondering where your house is located. I recently just got married (to Nate Herr - DHS class of 2000) and we are looking to buy a house. By the way, congrats on the two kiddos. I hope everything went alright with the second!